Wednesday, September 26, 2007

1st Blogging Day - Part 2 - Some funny sh*T......somewhat scary

Ye so, I just put these "pizza pops" things in the microwave to slow-defrost for like 15 minutes.........at least I thought I did. I actually set the time to 15 minutes ..the actual heating time and went for long shower. After about 10 minutes in the bathroom, I hear these 3 weird,suppressed pops. It scared the hell outta me for a second but.....i soon realized that those pizza pops just weren't meant for me. {:( *sobs*


And so I clean up this fuckin cheesy mess and went out to the backyard to throw the Pizza pop waste to the birds or whatever.........turns out that the "whatever" is a bitchy little raccoon who has been chillin "IN" my roof for a day or two. So as soon as i stepped out of my back door, this sunna-va-bitch climbs outta my roof and rests his ass on my stairs, he is starin at me and is not moving. Now I know that he wants my pizza pops, but I wasn't gonna give em to him, because if had given the pops to him, he would've made my roof a vacation spot & I sure as hell wasn't gonna try to scare him away, because who knows, if this bitch would've had rabies or what not. So i grabbed a chair and waited for this striped motherfucker to leave.....Ten minutes into this "Radio Silence" type of situation, one of the neighbors cats show up, and guess what.........lol...it's better than watchin Smokey N' the Bandit....



Just for the record:

2 comments:

DMA-NinjA said...

That raccoon pic is queer man. lmfao

Killer Bunny Samurai said...

eeeeww slutty dogg enjoyin that shit lmao