Wednesday, September 26, 2007

1st Blogging Day - Blogging Sux >(

Soooo......Blogging sux........Why, you ask. Well it sucks because I have never blogged before and I have NO dang clue of how the hell should I start.......Please don't think I am stupid because I have never blogged or have no clue on starting this damn thing.(ye i know.....some of you feel like slapping me across the head right about now..but lets wait for that part)... To me blogging is the same thing as posting on one of these forums all over the web. I have created forums, was banned, deleted, sworn at jack-asses, was sworn back at.......you know where I am going with this. It shouldn't be THIS hard for me to blog....BUT the fact that a teacher asked me to blog and that he's going to check....Just seems.......different/weird/scary......not that it's a bad thing....but still. Some of you know what I mean...........Soooo, ....You'll be seeing a post soon, a soon as I grab something to eat....It's been an unusually long day. x(

No comments: