Sunday, November 4, 2007

Just Bought MANHUNT 2 BABBYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!><


I just bought this thing and lemme tell you this....This thing is fuc*ing gruesome mannnnn......I seriously mean it's GRUESOME (YES, even more than the first one...which was banned all over the world ..LOL). I have being playin it for about 30 mins now and lemme telll you. ..it's pretty dang addicting. I really wanted to try out the Wii version because you actually get to swing your axe, machete, broken bottles...whatever you have onto the baddies and ripp their asses offf.....but Oh wellll.........I will only get a Wii when I have some money to SPARE...(PS2 Verison is REALLY COOOL ALSOOOO since it's sexy lookin controller and its tight controllsss...LOL)..right now my main aim is to finish every homework as soooooon as get it ( cuz if i dont finish..it will hover over my head forever, even if its a 5 minute thing)......and thennnn.....and thennnn.......I want a freeeeakin 360. *sweeett sweeeet Gears Of WAR, Lost Planet, Devil may Cry 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassin's Creed aaaaaannd The ONE and ONLY NINJAAA GAAAIDENN 2!!!!!!

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MANHUNT 2 THE SCREENS!!!


.

No comments: