Saturday, November 10, 2007

My MP3 Concept - A

Here you go dudes and dudetts. This here is ONE of the concepts that I have been working on. I have included the Front & the Rear view in Concept A; will be working on the side view in a few minutes..lol. Notice, that in this concept, I HAVE include 3 buttons (hardware; not in the software) which can be determined as ......Power On/Off, Radio AM/FM switch and... yeah a wi-fi enable/disable switch (feat: the user is able to connect to the web using wi-fi, in order to buy songs, update/synchronize playlists with other users/devices; pc, cellphone etc.) The solar panels are o the real of the MP3 as a mini solar panel is also on the front (near the left/bottom speaker). You will find the hardware (on the rear view), labeled, in the next post

I have a heck load of ideas but I still require a detailed list of the feats. for our MP3. So, I suggest that we begin to brainstorm and come up with a new list of features for the our product.








Possible Product Names:

SI=Sound Ideas...The name can be with OR without the "Si."

Si. Clamor - Si. Slice - Si. Acoustic - Si.Rumble - Si. Apache - Si. Pulse - Si. Thunder - Si. Ampere - Si. Contour (its a circuit which adds a bass boost to get equal loudness at low volumes AKA LOUDNESS!!)......yeah that's all for now..what you think??

No comments: